AT A GLANCE. . .
– AVAILABLE September 1st
– 12 Month Lease
– Monthly Rent is $1,050
– Security Deposit is $1,050
– Tenants Pay For All Utilities
– Well-Behaved Pets with Responsible Owners Welcome! Cats and Small Dogs for $50/mo.
– Garage Parking Available for $80/mo.
– Kitchen Appliances Included For You
– Coin Laundry in Basement
– Right on City and UW-M Bus Lines
– Walking Distance to Brady, North, Lakefront, and Just Minutes from Downtown, Freeway, and Other Popular Destinations!
– Looking for Responsible and Respectful Tenants
– $20 Application Fee
WALK THROUGH. . .
Just hit the market and won’t last long! This beautiful lower flat was completely remodeled just a few years ago and will make a great home for someone come this September 1st. If you are still in the market for high end living yet affordable, this is the one! Located just two blocks south of all that East North Avenue has to offer, and just 3 blocks north of everything that East Brady St. has to offer, means you won’t have far to go for all of your shopping, dining, and recreational needs from this convenient yet quiet location! This lower front flat boasts brand new maple hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout. Large open concept living area, with plenty of natural light, flows into a beautiful kitchen. Kitchen features all new cherry cabinetry with granite countertops. Kitchen island makes for a great centerpiece for entertaining. All new, energy star-rated, stainless steel appliances are included for you. Completely remodeled, full bathroom features mosaic tiled flooring. Shower boasts beautiful subway brick tiled in tub surround. Good size bedroom with plenty of closet space. Looking for efficiency? This unit comes equipped with all new low-energy windows accompanied by a high efficiency furnace, both of which will help out tremendously with your heating/cooling costs. Big back yard. Coin laundry in basement. A must see!
- Swingin' Door Exchange (1.7 mi)964 reviews
- Oggie's Kitchen & Bar (1.49 mi)38 reviews
- Tauro Cocina (0.68 mi)52 reviews
- Central Standard Craft Distillery (1.7 mi)137 reviews
- Dorsia (0.44 mi)365 reviews
- Likewise Coffee - Milwaukee (2.04 mi)22 reviews
- Colectivo Lakefront (0.39 mi)480 reviews
- Discourse (0.3 mi)19 reviews
- Canary Coffee Bar (1.76 mi)117 reviews
- Interval (0.86 mi)107 reviews