AT A GLANCE. . .
– AVAILABLE RIGHT AWAY!
– Lease Through May, 2021
– Monthly Rent is $2,100
– Security Deposit is $2,100
– Free Online Rent Payments
– Tenants Pay for All Utilities
– Sorry, No Pets at This Location
– Garage (automatic opener) Parking Available for $75/mo.
– Off St. Parking Available for $50/mo.
– Kitchen Appliances Included for You (including dishwasher and microwave-oven)
– Free laundry in basement
– One block from City and UW-M bus lines
– Just one block from UW-M and Walking Distance to Downer Ave., Lake Front, and other popular destinations!
– Looking for Quiet, Responsible and Respectful Tenants
– Snow Removal Service Provided
– Lawn Care Service Provided
– $20 Application Fee
WALK THROUGH. . .
This is a beautifully remodeled, spacious upper flat that sits in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood, East of Downer Ave. that has just hit the market and is ready for immediate occupancy! Previously occupied and cared for by owner-occupants after a large-scale and detailed remodel that offers a lot to be excited about…
Beautifully refinished hardwood floors throughout… White maple in the bedrooms and kitchen, and red oak throughout the living and dining rooms (dining room features decorative walnut inlay!).
Dream Kitchen boasts all new java cabinetry with slab granite counter tops. All new stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances come included for you, including a microwave-oven and dishwasher. Lighting upgrade in kitchen includes under-mount cabinet lights on dimmer switch, can lighting in ceiling, and decorative glass pendant lights over sink area.
Completely gutted and beautifully remodeled full bathroom features mosaic carrara marble flooring, slab granite counter top with offset sink for extra counter top space, and subway brick tiled-in tub surround. The bathroom also offers additional storage, can lighting and wall-to-shower mirror.
Generously sized dining room displays a decorative walnut inlay worked into the hardwood flooring, and custom chandelier on a dimmer switch.
Large living room area offers plenty of space for your furniture needs, built-in bookshelf, and lots of windows to welcome in plenty of natural light.
Three bedrooms with plenty of closet space. One large, one medium, one smaller (but still good size for these old East Side flats). The smaller of the three bedrooms makes for a great office space or nursery, and has custom shelving/closet rack unit built into the closet.
Other notables that this wonderful place has to offer… All new low-energy windows throughout which will help out tremendously with heating and cooling efficiency. New, custom blinds throughout. Hallway linen closet. Radiant heat. No central air, but it does come with 3 air conditioning units, provided for you, that management can install and un-install for you seasonally. Electrical upgraded throughout entire building. Plumbing upgrades done during remodel. Enormous attic space (unfinished) for storage and/or recreational space is available for $75/mo. Motion activated hall lights in rear common hallway. Basement is split up for each unit – each unit is offered ample storage space and their own laundry facilities. Large front porch. Cozy back yard/garden area makes for a great place to enjoy your favorite food and beverage when the weather permits. Smaller rear balcony. Full-size, two car garage. One spacious parking slab available. Security motion lights for back parking/entrance. Snow removal and lawn care services provided by owner. Full service management, featuring online rent payments. Walking distance to Downer Ave. shopping and dining, Lake Park, Lakefront.
Beautiful place and an absolute must see at this price… Call for your personal tour today!
Call Nick for more information and showings @ 414-216-1006 or Apply Online Today!
*If applying online, please follow up with a phone call to confirm, listing first and last names we should look for. Thank you –Zolper Mgmt. Team-
- Stainless steel appliances
- Back Deck
- Free Laundry
- Front Porch
- Galley Kitchen
- Garage Parking Available
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Java Cabinetry
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Linen Closet
- New Counter Tops
- New Low-Energy Windows
- Off Street Parking Available
- Rear Balcony
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Slab Granite Countertops
- Tiled Bathroom
- Tiled Flooring
- Tiled-In Shower Surround
- Crave Cafe (0.72 mi)136 reviews
- Bonobo American Bistro (1.59 mi)5 reviews
- Wonderland Diner (1.3 mi)45 reviews
- Cloud Red (1.53 mi)99 reviews
- Hemp World Cafe (1.66 mi)1 reviews
- Fairgrounds Coffee and Tea (2.58 mi)41 reviews
- Roast Coffee Company (0.56 mi)82 reviews
- Canary Coffee Bar (3.26 mi)37 reviews
- Colectivo Lakefront (1.73 mi)397 reviews
- Interval (2.33 mi)51 reviews